Published on July 3rd, 2014 | by Sharmila Chand
What’s in that Purse?
A woman’s bag is her BFF as are the myriad things in it – we let the cat out of the bag, figuratively and delve deep into some “real” handbags!
Greek Actress Nia Vardolos from My Big Fat Greek Wedding once said, “You’re never too fat for a new purse!” True, resounds every woman reading this. Women and their bags have mystical connection – so here are the beauty contents of some of the women who let us stick our fingers into their bags!
- Natasha Vaswani, 26, an Associate Consultant PR carries her Mac eye kohl, Sephora lip gloss and Ferragamo/Nina Ricci perfume with her wherever she goes.
- 2. Sanya Dhir, 26, Brand Director, can’t do without MAC Studio Fix, Lacto Calamine lotion, MAC lip gloss and MAC sun screen SPF 35. Plus an Issey Miyaki perfume is a part of her all the time.
- Aanchal Saigal, 26, PR Executive is fond of Lancome Lipsticks, Bobbi Brown Kohl Pencil and a M.A.C mascara.
- Pratiti Rajpal, 26, Marketing Communications Manager has taken fancy to issey miyake perfume, Loreal lip gloss and Maybelline kohl to highlight her eyes
- Binisha Malik, 23, a Communications Consultant swears by Mac studio fix foundation. Along with this, she never steps out without wearing Chance Chanel and Colossal kohl by Maybelline.
- Ayesha Dahra, 30, Associate Director, PR and Corp Com says the Gucci Perfume is always in her purse, she makes it a point to have her Mac/ Maybelline Lipsticks, and Evion Hand Crème wherever she goes.
- Kanica Sharma, 24, PR consultant is a great fan of Victoria Secret’s Love Spell Body Mist, Kanica also likes to carry Lakme Iconic Kajal, Vichy Sun block, a lip balm from Fab India in her purse.
- Isha Kumar, 24, PR Consultant says that the Colorbar kohl is a must in her purse and so is her oriflame body cream, maybelline lip balm, and victoria secret mist.
- Neha Nirmalkar, 29, PR Professional makes sure she always has Revlon lip gloss, Maybelline waterproof eye liner and Delices de cartier perfume by Cartier in her purse.
- Savita Nadkar, 32, a doctor by profession keeps the Avene Thermal Water Face Mist, a Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream and a the BodyShop Lip & Cheek Stain at hand.
FAB purse must-haves:
BIODERMA SENSIBIO H20: This dermatologicaly tested micellar water works as a toner, makeup remover and cleanser. It is sweared by international makeup artists and models alike. With this one, you’re not only using a raved product but using just one for 3 skincare needs. CLICK HERE to view product
JUST HERBS LIVELYCLEAN HONEY EXFOLIATING FACE CLEANSING GEL: This every day-use foaming face cleansing gel is enriched with Neem, Holy Basil and Turmeric known for antiseptic properties. It provides gentle exfoliation with Arjuna, Symplocos bark and jojoba meal, banishes impurities from the clogged pores. CLICK HERE to view product