Published on January 21st, 2015 | by Deesha Bondre
Precious Dead Sea Minerals in the Jan FAB BAG!
For almost half a decade now, the internet has been buzzing with the merits of the Dead Sea. We all know the Dead Sea is a haven for beauty and that Cleopatra would luxuriate in the Dead Sea to enhance her beauty, but nothing beyond that. And guess what, this January, we’re sending you the most amazing mud mask that’s made of minerals from the much-talked about Dead Sea. Read on to find how the Dead Sea can be favorable for beauty along with health:
- The water and the air surrounding the Dead Sea are rich with minerals and have a relaxing effect on muscles and nerves. These minerals can be absorbed through the skin and into the cells which can also reduce high blood pressure.
- Salt has been associated with dehydration, thirst and bloating, hence any association with beauty often comes with its share of reluctance. But here’s the catch, the mineral salt of the Dead Sea converts the water that you put on your face to give skin a higher mineral content—and minerals are absolutely crucial to healthy skin.
- Since the Dead Sea minerals are absorbed by the skin on a cellular level, they can be easily combat all signs of ageing. It provides the skin with essential additives that strengthen the skin and imparts an anti-ageing effect.
- If you’re thinking Dead Sea products are only for the matured skin, here’s something new – Along with other minerals, the Dead Sea is also rich in sulfur which is often used to clear out acne.
- You may have heard of countless tricks to remove cellulite; but they are often temporary. Dead Sea to the rescue! Massaging Dead Sea mud on the areas with cellulite stimulates the blood circulation and cleanses toxins out through your pores and thus clearing out cellulite.
How to use the SeaSoul Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask
- Wash your face and open your pores: Using warm but not hot water, cleanse your face off with a gentle cleanser to remove the dirt or grime.
- Moisturize and protect your eyes: Apply a few drops of coconut oil or olive oil to the sensitive skin around your eyes. Use your ring fingers to apply the oil around your eyes.
- Apply the mud mask: Using your fingers in gentle circular motions, apply the mud in a thin, even film over your face and under your chin, avoiding your eye area.
- Rinse off the mask: Soak a washcloth in hot water, wring it out and lay it on your face once the mask is dry. The washcloth should loosen up the mask, making it easier to remove. Use the clean side of the washcloth to wipe off the remaining mask. Continue to rinse with fresh water until the entire mask is removed. Gently pat your face dry. Finish off with a moisturizer.
This image was posted by one of our members Mansi Nautiyal, who absolutely loves this mud mask and says it’s amazing
Get the SeaSoul Dead Sea Facial mud mask inside the January FAB BAG. CLICK HERE to Book a January FAB BAG