Published on March 6th, 2015 | by Rima J Pundir
FAB BAG SPECIAL: HAPPY HOLI
Sweets and celebrations go hand in hand. And this Holi, switch to chocolate for some guilt-free indulgence, that’s also great for health!
- Keeps you full: Rich in fiber, a snack square of dark chocolate will stave off cravings for sweet, salty and fatty foods.
- Skin protect: Antioxidants called flavonoids found in dark chocolate can actually offer protection from UV. Does not mean you can skip the SPF!
- Happy Mood: Endorphins, check. Happy hormone rush, check.
- Makes you smarter: Cocoa contains flavanols that send blood rushing to your brain, enough to make you feel more awake and alert. Step aside energy drinks, chocolate is here!
- A healthier heart: Regular chocolate eaters actually love their heart. Chocolate, because of its inflammation-fighting properties, offers a host of benefits for the heart, including lower blood pressure, lower “bad” cholesterol and a lower risk of heart disease.
- Control sugar: A study has shown that regularly eating smalls amounts of chocolate increases insulin sensitivity, thereby reducing risk for diabetes.
- Skip the syrup: Coughing fit? Theobromine in chocolate reduces activity of the vagus nerve, the part of the brain that triggers hard-to-shake coughs.
- Bellapierre Mineral Blush- 4gm: The Bellapierre Mineral Blush- 4gm come in a special light texture which glides on smoothly and evenly. The sheer formula is lightweight and highly pigmented providing the perfect product to enhance the cheek bones and create contours. In six super shades to go with your skin tone! CLICK HERE to view product.
- Bourjois Effect 3D Lipgloss: Gloss and volume go hand in hand, so think to add a touch to the centre of the lower lip. For a super on-trend vinyl effect, you can apply a colour gloss then add a touch of clear for a sensational 3D smile. CLICK HERE to view product.
- NYX Eye & Eye Brow Pencil: are the darling of every make up artist. They are perfect to create voluptuous eye make-up. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, these pencils glide on easily and come in 32 vivid hues. They are versatile enough to be used as eyeliners, eyebrow pencils or as shadows. CLICK HERE to view product.
On that note, wishing you all a Happy Holi!