Published on April 23rd, 2015 | by Rima J Pundir
THERE SHE GOES: Ethnic Looks
An Indian outfit with the almost ‘international” make-up – shine on this wedding season!
This wedding season try red lips and dramatic eyeliner in fusion ethnic – mixing the best of Indian with the best of Hollywood… The twist – matte red lips instead of dripping glossy, an orangey blush rather pink rose tones and black liner with a little bindi!
- Start with the basics – wash and clean your face well, moisturise and then pat down with a compact.
- Use a concealer or foundation only if you need heavy cover, else a super glossy skin is perfect.
- Now, use a base eye shadow (or simply use your foundation) all over your eyes and then line the upper lid. You can opt for jewel tones that accent your outfit rather than going conventionally black if you so wish. Extend the line dramatically outside the eyes. Use mascara and kohl to further frame those peepers.
- An orangey blush really lights up your cheeks and complements all Indian skin tones.
- Now use a flesh-coloured liner and line your lips well. Then run foundation over lips and then blot once with a tissue. Use a matte red on your lips and skip the gloss.
- Hair set in an traditional bun or even a fishtail braid with loose tendrils framing your face really sets the look in place. Paired with a great Indian outfit with all the accessories in place, this look is sure to make you sparkle this festive season…
FAB BAG PICKS
City Color Blush Quad: City Color brings back their classic blush quad in the five most popular shades, as demanded by the fans! Each shade comes with four colors placed in a gorgeous stripes, allowing you to swirl together for a customized glow. CLICK HERE to view product.
Flormar Quartet Eye Shadow: Quintet palette eye shadow that consists of 5 different colors of eye shadow provides various opportunities for the eye makeup. The special ingredients give a comfortable look without any dry feeling. The eye shadow provides an easy application with its velvety texture. CLICK HERE to view product.
Palladio Be Chic Mascara: The Be Chic Mascaras are uniquely packaged with a brush and lash separator on one end. They are fortified with Panthenol and B5 Vitamin that help strengthen and thicken lashes and enriched with 5 beneficial Herbs: Ginseng, Green Tea, Gingko Biloba, Chamomile and Aloe Vera for conditioning. CLICK HERE to view product.