Published on June 18th, 2015 | by Neharika Sabharwal
MARKET GUIDE: Some for the Hair
Bad hair days too often? Try these wonder products to tame and repair your mane!
News Flash: A London-based study revealed that women spend 26 years of their lives suffering from bad hair days! You want your hair to fall like liquid silk but the gods aren’t so kind most mornings. Luckily, the beauty space is buzzing with a slew of products that will transform your hair from drab to oh-so-fab. We take a look at some hair products that promise you good hair days and a few head turns too!
Yes, your heard it right! Hair oil is one of the foremost must haves for lively locks. Figure out your hair type before you decide on one that works best for you. Also, if you do get a head massage or simply massage your locks with oil – a hot towel treatment works beautifully. Simply drop a towel in hot water and wring dry – then wrap this on your head for 10 minutes. Shampoo and condition for locks that shine with health.
- The Nature’s Co Rosemary Sage Thyme Rejuvenating Hair Oil: The benefits of this rejuvenating hair oil include stimulating circulation in the scalp, promoting hair growth and also reducing dandruff and excessive secretion of oil. This exceptional blend of essential herbs is a gentle, restorative, natural treatment for your hair. CLICK HERE to view product.
- Splurge Vitalizing Hair Oil: This vitalizing hair oil is a mixture of nature’s best ingredients made to protect and strengthen the roots of your hair. It works as a shield protecting your hair from damage, while making it manageable and full of life. CLICK HERE to view product.
The most celebrated boom of beauty science, hair serums and tonics is that magic potion that acts as an elixir for hair that is battling dullness and frizz. This tiny concentrate penetrates deep into hair pores to restore smoothness in a matter of seconds.
- Brocato Actives Restorative Hair Infusion Serum: This protective serum contains nourishing oils that penetrate the cuticle giving your tresses a beautiful, natural sheen and silky smooth texture. This reparative, shine-enhancing serum is the go-to-solution when a straight, sleek style is wanted. It’s the third step of Brocato’s system designed for hair that requires repair and protection. CLICK HERE to view product.
- Tvam Henna Hair Growth Tonic: This Hair Tonic is a specialized non oily formula for curing dandruff and hair loss, with a potent preventive action. It promotes the healthy growth of hair, checks graying and improves the condition of damaged hair. CLICK HERE to view product.
Over-processed hair cries out for nourishment, so to give your hair a smoothing boost with hair masks. A good hair mask can help remove product build-up from your hair and give it a shot of moisture, making it shinier and more manageable…
- Vert Hair Cream Mask Hibiscus & Muskroot: Protect your hair from damage caused due to excessive styling, pollution and exposure to chemicals with this mask Hibiscus & Muskroot prevents Hair loss, pre mature greying of hair and cure dandruff thereby enhancing Hair Growth. Fenugreek conditions & prevents dandruff. Coconut powder, almond powder & olive oil blended with Chamomile extract & Rosemary extract works from within the hair-root to give a long lasting & comprehensive hair health. CLICK HERE to view product.
Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment: A smoothing treatment that deeply conditions, detangles and gently “straightens.” It penetrates hair with essential moisture and smoothes the cuticle to relax curls! This hydrating treatment should be used when texture, curls or frizz are out of control. It’s the second step of a Brocato’s regimen designed for hair that requires softening and smoothing. This formula is infused with shea butter, a natural emollient that replenishes and protects. It conditions hair to leave it incredibly soft and exceptionally healthy. This treatment also eliminates frizz and smoothes out curls. CLICK HERE to view product.