Published on July 8th, 2015 | by Rima J Pundir
THERE SHE GOES: Smokey Kareena
We absolutely love Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Colourful Smokey eye looks! Best part? You can recreate this look very easily!
Get the look following these simple tips:
- A clean visage, plumped out by a nice serum is a great place to start. Let the serum sit on your face for 5 minutes before continuing with the next step.
- Follow up with a concealer to blot out any marks or spots. Pat the concealer till it fades with your ring finger. Then use your trusty foundation all over exposed skin – face, neck, décolleté, back to create an even, glowing skin tone.
- For the eyes, begin with highlighting the upper lid in a bejeweled tone of purple/blue for an even application. Layer a little more colour and darken the crease line. Now use a beautiful shade of green and apply closely (and lightly) to the bottom rim line.
- Next use a kohl to further darken the lower rim line and two coats of mascara to open out the eyes.
- Since the eyes are impactful, stick to a light blush and an almost-not-there lipper.
- Spritz on your favourite perfume, dress up those tresses in Hollywood waves and step into your favorite heels for a night out in which you mesmerize!
FAB BAG PICKS
Our soft blush powder comes in a special light texture which glides on smoothly and evenly. The sheer formula is lightweight and highly pigmented providing the perfect product to enhance the cheek bones and create contours. Long-lasting. Well pigmented. Not tested on animals. CLICK HERE to view product.
Make a fresh statement with Beauty Uk Eye Shadow Palette. Comes in 10 eyeshadow combo palettes. Heavily pigmented, wake up to a new you every single day. CLICK HERE to view product.
With luxurious moisture and pigment, this electrifying formula comes in 33 high-fashion shades that are sure to make heads turn. Full-coverage properties keep color in place for hours without drying the lips. CLICK HERE to view product.