Published on July 17th, 2015 | by Rima J Pundir
5 steps to beautiful eyes!
Move away from that favoured blue, purple or pink for a change. To create a beautifully layered eye make-up, here are 5 simple steps that will make you use 5 eyeshadows from that palette of yours!
The power of 5!
Start with a clean, washed face primed with foundation. Ensure you put on foundation on the lids too to create a base for the eyeshadow to stay on longer.
- Begin with the sheerest shade of all (taupe, nude or the palest pink) in your palette and apply it from your lash line to brow bone.
- Next apply something with a little more colour to just your lid (anything from a light brown to grey).
- Go one shade darker and apply this in the crease of your eyelid as well as the outside corner of your eye.
- Finish off with the darkest hue or with a jewel tone and line along your lashline. You can even wet a make-up brush with a little water and then paint on the shadow like an eye liner for a more precise application.
- Finally dab the highlighter (any sparkly pale shadow) along your brow bone and in the inner corner of each eye.
Five shadow shades used and your eyes will speak volumes with them!
FAB BAG PICKS for amazing eye products
A 10-in-1 eye shadow palette sounds a little too good to be true, right? Well the Beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette is actually made up of all things bright and good – to really set your magical eyes a class apart! In colourful Soho, neutral Naked and a very earthy Earth Child! CLICK HERE to view product.
Lord & Berry Raincoat waterproof mascara perfectly resists water and humidity yet very gentle on the lashes. After makeup removal you will find lashes completely treated and conditioned. CLICK HERE to view product.
Be A Bombshell Eye Shadow Quad brings to you a high pigmented eye shadow that helps you get creative everyday. Formulated for long lasting wear. CLICK HERE to view product.