Published on February 11th, 2016 | by Rima J Pundir
Braid It Up!
for this season is curly, that hasn’t changed, however what has changed is the way people wear their curls now. While some prefer tonging their hair hence adding a lot of volume and texture into it, some an out-curl blow dry so they have a little bit of movement at the ends. What’s catching the eye this season is tons of braids!
- Start a French braid on one side of your head.
- Once you get past the ear, only braid in half of the bottom section of the hair, letting the other half of the section fall back down. Angle your hands so that your hair is moving towards the back of your head.
- Pick up a little more hair from the right besides the top section before you move your top section over to the middle once again. You will need to add the extra hair with the top section and fold over the middle section
- Now instead of folding the bottom section over the middle, drop it and pick up the section of hair that is loose next to the section (the hair left loose in step 2).
- As you fold the new clop of hair over the middle section, you will see the section that you dropped looks like a “waterfall”.
- Continue the same series of steps till you reach the other end.
Some Hair products we love:
- THE NATURE’S CO. HAIR NOURISHING KIT: Treat yourself with our Hair Nourishing Kit, that stimulates, nourishes and condition the hair. Adios Hair problems and give life back to your crowning glory. CLICK HERE to view this product
- KAMA LAVENDER PATCHOULI HAIR CONDITIONER: Almond, Indian Gooseberry and Soya bean extracts blended with Pure Essential Oils of Lavender and Patchouli to create a luxurious conditioner that revitalizes and retextures damaged hair. CLICK HERE to view this product
- BROCATO ACTIVES RESTORATIVE HAIR INFUSION SERUM: This shine-enhancing serum is the go-to-solution when a straight, sleek style is wanted. It’s the third step of Brocato’s system designed for hair that requires repair and protection. CLICK HERE to view this product