Published on March 1st, 2016 | by Jehan Raffiuddin
Zap that Tan!
- Need some fairness and freshness? Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, cucumber juice and rose water. Dip a cotton ball in it and then apply it on your face. Keep it on for 10 minutes and then wash off…
- Honey and lemon juice is great for the skin, to drink and to apply. Mix equal quantities, dip cotton and dab the runny paste wherever you have a tan. Keep on for 10 minutes and wash off lightened and softened skin.
- Mix 2tbsp gram flour (besan), 1tbsp lemon juice and 2tbsp curd to form a thick paste. Apply it all over and scrub gently. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off for aglowing skin.
- A simple and easy kitchen remedy is to blitz a potato and mix it with 1-2tsp with lemon juice. Apply this paste for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Need something even simpler? Use tomato juice and rub it all over. Else if bloody marys are not your thing, squish a tomato and apply the paste directly on your skin. Let be for 15 minutes and wash off for a naturally glowing skin.
Here are some fantastic products we’ve sampled in the past to zap that tan
- What’s so great about a whitening serum? The fact that’s it’s a brightening serum! The Clarins White Plus Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum is a product you’ll fall in love with – it plumps out the skin, brightens the complexion, lightens spots and pigmentation and makes you glow from the inside out – truly! CLICK HERE to view this product
- What’s an emulsion? A moisturiser. What’s so great about this one? It does what it says! The Clarins White Plus Whitening Velvet Emulsion does indeed moisturise skin and brighten the complexion – the product lasts and so do the results. CLICK HERE to view this product.
- Famous for it’s holistic and eco-wellness beauty products, as part of its summer haul, The Nature’s Co. has introduced the Red and Green Tea Sunscreen Lotion, bursting with the SPF power and moisturising properties of anti-oxidants. CLICK HERE to view this product