Published on March 3rd, 2016 | by Jehan Raffiuddin
Home Remedies with Bananas
Why Bananas? They are rich source of potassium, vitamin A, B, C and E, and natural oils that give bananas their wonderfully emollient properties! For more plus-plus, know that bananas contain tryptophan, a rich amino acid known to be extremely beneficial for hair and skin. While there are many products you can buy, begin with a beauty treatment, whipped up at home!
What you need: ripe bananas (2 for long hair, 1 for short), 2tbsp honey, 1tsp almond or olive oil and 1 egg yolk.
- Blitz all the ingredients to make a smooth paste (add more bananas if need be to fully coat hair)
- Moisten your hair with a little warm water (damp, not dripping) and apply the paste to your hair.
- Cover with a shower cap to ensure the pack penetrates deep into the roots.
- After 30 minutes, shampoo and condition as you normally would.
What you need: 1 banana, peeled and mashed, 4tbsp besan, 1 egg, beaten.
- Blend besan and banana until it turns to a paste. Add the beaten egg. Paste should be thick and not too runny.
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck.
- After 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
FAB BAG PICKS
Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream: Indispensable beginning at age 40, this day cream offers an incredible feeling of comfort and ensures a ‘lift’ effect upon application for immediate beauty results. Day after day, it reinforces skin firmness while maintaining its elasticity. This global firming action visibly reduces wrinkles and expression lines, gently shapes facial features and reveals all of the skin’s natural beauty. CLICK HERE to view