Published on May 27th, 2016 | by Rima J Pundir
Get Rid of Tan
Get rid of tan with these effective tips:
- Need some fairness and freshness? Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, cucumber juice and rose water. Dip a cotton ball in it and then apply it on your face. Keep it on for 10 minutes and then wash off…
- Honey and lemon juice is great for the skin, to drink and to apply. Mix equal quantities, dip cotton and dab the runny paste wherever you have a tan. Keep on for 10 minutes and wash off lightened and softened skin.
- Mix 2tbsp gram flour (besan), 1tbsp lemon juice and 2tbsp curd to form a thick paste. Apply it all over and scrub gently. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off for a glowing skin.
- A simple and easy kitchen remedy is to blitz a potato and mix it with 1-2tsp with lemon juice. Apply this paste for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Need something even simpler? Use tomato juice and rub it all over. Else if bloody marys are not your thing, squish a tomato and apply the paste directly on your skin. Let be for 15 minutes and wash off for a naturally glowing skin.
FAB BAG PICKS
BioBloom Sunscreen & Day Protect Lotion: Made out of only natural ingredients, this lotion protects the skin from external aggression and provides the daily requirement of protein and Vitamin E to the skin. It protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, and slows down the skin’s ageing. CLICK HERE to view product.
Natio Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30: This daily defence formula is the winner of Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards: Best Facial Sun Protection, 2011 and provides broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Ultra-light, moisture-rich hydrating sunscreen – non-greasy and water resistant for up to four hours. Plant extratcs: Vitamin E to soften, smooth and help repair damaged skin. CLICK HERE to view product.
Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+: It offers the best protection against UVB and also short and long UVA rays; Pre-tocopheryl, a vitamin E precursor (powerful anti-oxidant) protects the skin cells from free radicals, rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water, skin benefits from its soothing and anti-irritating properties; the new active ingredient, Glyceryl Laurate, to help to regulate excess oil and gives the skin an instant matte finish thanks to the presence of mattifying powders. No-white residue. CLICK HERE to view product.
Image credit: Makeup and Beauty