Published on June 24th, 2016 | by Rima J Pundir
Quick Beauty Tips
Sundays should be relaxing – so here are some quick and easy beauteous things to do, that keep you glowing without any tick-tock time…
- Wake-up cuppa: In the kitchen making your customary tea/coffee? Make a quick paste of coffee (instant or otherwise) with honey and apply it all over your face, neck and décolleté. In the time your coffee would be ready, so would your skin – wash off for a really happy visage.
- Soft and silky hair: Bath time? In the time it takes you to brush your teeth, shower and perhaps paint your toenails – your hair could get a little makeover… Coat your hair with honey (or even your conditioner) and put on a shower cap for 20 minutes. Shampoo and condition as usual.
- Chore time: Dusting, polishing or just doing some chores? Coat your nails (remember to remove the polish) with some olive oil and then slather on Vaseline. Put on some rubber gloves and do your chores while your nails and hands get some much required TLC.
- A light luncheon: Doing a salad for lunch? Since this is mango season, a mango-based salad or jus, with your main dish, is the way to go. And don’t throw the fleshy pip just as yet – it’s bursting with antioxidants and skin nutrients. Rub it all over your face and let the alpha-hydroxy acids work their magic – wash off and moisturise after 5 minutes for a refreshing lunch.
- Party time: Wine, good for health, the heart and the soul. And great for the skin. The dregs of wine in your glass – soak a cotton ball with it and apply on your face, let it dry and go to bed without rinsing it. In the morning wash off for noticeably smoother skin.
Make your Sunday fun, beauteous and a complete time saver!
FAB BAG PICKS
SkinYoga Coffee Body Scrub : The caffeine enhances fat metabolism and removes liquid and fat from your skin, ultimately reducing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. The natural oil moisturizes and nourishes your skin. This scrub also treats inflammation and protects your skin from sun damage. CLICK HERE to view product
Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash : It gently removes the last traces of dust, grime and make-up residue, yet retaining the inherent moisture of the skin. While Sandal Wood is moisturising and anti-inflammatory, Calendula acts as natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent with sun radiation protective properties. Aloe Vera, Honey and Orange peel deeply moisturize leaving the skin with an amazing sense of freshness and a velvety sheen all day long. CLICK HERE to view product
Sebastian Hydre Conditioner : Intense nourishment rehydrates dry, chemically treated hair re-invigorate and replenish back to health color safe. Remove excess water from hair. Glide through. Concentrate at the ends. rinse. best for fine, chemically treated hair. CLICK HERE to view product