Published on July 27th, 2016 | by Rima J Pundir
Get The Look: Peacock Eyes
Try your hand at these mesmerising peacock eyes by Oriflame’s Aakriti Kochar, beauty and make-up expert!
- Start with a clean face and then moisturise using a light serum. Let the serum sit for 5 minutes – move onto the foundation and apply with light hands for a perfect yet dewy look.
- Use the foundation itself mixed with a little moisturiser as a base for your eyes (lids and under eye). Dust some loose powder under the eyes to absorb any excess shadow fall off.
- Start with green eye shadow on the outer corner of the eyes such that you form the letter “C”.
- With a pearl white eye shadow, highlight your brow bone just at the arch of the eye brow.
- Pick a shimmery blue eye shadow right at the centre of the eye and dab maximum product at the centre of the eye. At the inner corner, dab some gold shimmery eyeshadow.
- Draw a thick black liner and extend it upwards at the outer corner. Use a silver eye pencil to draw under the lower lash line and fill the water line.
- Curl your lashes and then add multiple coats of mascara use for those beautiful fan like looking lashes.
- Since the eyes are so colourful, keep the rest of the face muted – a light pink blush and a nude lipper in matte completes the look.
FAB BAG PICKS
Divo Eyelash Curler : Create a dramatic curl instantly with DIVO EZ-Grip Eyelash Curler. Use on clean lashes. Widen opening and position base of eyelashes above cushioned pad. Gently squeeze curler handles with firm pressure for 5-10 seconds. CLICK HERE to view product
Palladio Eye Shadow Quads : Enhance and intensify your eyes with six beautiful and highly-pigmented Eye shadow Quads. Each color combination has been customized by a team of Makeup Artists, to suit both the sophisticated and ostentatious makeup lovers. Compacts come in an array of matte and shimmery shades that can be used year-round. CLICK HERE to view product