Published on August 5th, 2016 | by Rima J Pundir
How To: Gold Makeup Look
Gold makeup look is one that suits all… Here’s how you can create yours…
Get the look:
- Your gold make-up will be foiled if your face shines with grease! Start with a serum or moisturizer (if you have oily skin, choose one that is matte) and mix in a little foundation. This will plump out the skin and give you a dewy look.
- To dress up your eyes, apply a eyeliner in the shade of gold all over your lid. Use a black eye shadow on the outer corners of the eyes to create a light smokey eye effect.
- Now use a mascara that adds volume to your lashes and make them appear fuller. Use the mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
- A Peach blush on your cheek bones gives you a youthful yet glamorous appeal. You can swipe some bronzer to define your cheekbones.
- To dress up your lips, stay away from bolder shades lest you take away from the “gold” look. Either use pale shades or stick to nude tones. You can jazz up your pucker with a high luster lip-gloss (try shades from in the end – but use a gloss that’s either clear or in the shade your lipstick is in. And that’s it, your mirror will reveal a gorgeous you in gold. Go on, shine!
FAB BAG PICKS
Purely Pro Blush : Our soft blush powder comes in a special light texture which glides on smoothly and evenly. The sheer formula is lightweight and highly pigmented providing the perfect product to enhance the cheek bones and create contours. Purest ingredients. Long-lasting. Highly-pigmented. CLICK HERE to view product
SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick-Holly Golightly : Want to pull off dramatic eyes and come out as a winner? Holly Golightly is the way to go! This peachy shade goes well with elaborate eye make-up & can also be used every day for a natural look. CLICK HERE to view product