Published on November 13th, 2016 | by Rima J Pundir
5 Tips To Help You Make Most Of Your Palette
We all have palettes, but often it’s those two or three shades we use, leaving the rest untouched. Here’s how to make the most of your palette!
Move away from that favoured blue, purple or pink for a change. To create a beautifully layered eye make-up, here are 5 simple steps that will make you use 5 eyeshadows from that palette of yours!
The power of 5!
Start with a clean, washed face primed with foundation. Ensure you put on foundation on the lids too to create a base for the eyeshadow to stay on longer.
- Begin with the sheerest shade of all (taupe, nude or the palest pink) in your palette and apply it from your lash line to brow bone.
- Next apply something with a little more colour to just your lid (anything from a light brown to grey).
- Go one shade darker and apply this in the crease of your eyelid as well as the outside corner of your eye.
- Finish off with the darkest hue or with a jewel tone and line along your lashline. You can even wet a make-up brush with a little water and then paint on the shadow like an eye liner for a more precise application.
- Finally dab the highlighter (any sparkly pale shadow) along your brow bone and in the inner corner of each eye.
Five shadow shades used and your eyes will speak volumes with them!
FAB BAG PICKS
CAL Cosmetics Angelic Eyes : Define your eyes on your fingertips! The magical C.A.L. Los Angeles Angelic Eyes | Eyeshadow Kit changes the attitude of your looks with three vibrant eyeshades plus a highlighter which are expertly coordinated in perfect harmony so you can mix and match easily for magnificent and mesmerizing looks. Get luminous finish and intense color payoff. CLICK HERE to view product
Palladio Eye Shadow Quads : Enhance and intensify your eyes with six beautiful and highly-pigmented Eyeshadow Quads. Each color combination has been customized by a team of Makeup Artists, to suit both the sophisticated and ostentatious makeup lovers. Compacts come in an array of matte and shimmery shades that can be used year-round. CLICK HERE to view product