Published on January 3rd, 2017 | by Rima J Pundir
Look Like That: Smokey Eyes – Kareena
We absolutely love Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Colourful Smokey eye looks! Best part? You can recreate this look very easily!
Get the look following these simple tips:
- A clean visage, plumped out by a nice serum is a great place to start. Let the serum sit on your face for 5 minutes before continuing with the next step.
- Follow up with a concealer to blot out any marks or spots. Pat the concealer till it fades with your ring finger. Then use your trusty foundation all over exposed skin – face, neck, décolleté, back to create an even, glowing skin tone.
- For the eyes, begin with highlighting the upper lid in a bejeweled tone of purple/blue for an even application. Layer a little more colour and darken the crease line. Now use a beautiful shade of green and apply closely (and lightly) to the bottom rim line.
- Next use a kohl to further darken the lower rim line and two coats of mascara to open out the eyes.
- Since the eyes are impactful, stick to a light blush and an almost-not-there lipper.
- Spritz on your favourite perfume, dress up those tresses in Hollywood waves and step into your favorite heels for a night out in which you mesmerize!
FAB BAG PICKS
SUGAR Stroke Of Genius Heavy-Duty Kohl: Eye makeup can be tricky but a stroke of genius can put you at ease. Add to that intense black colour and soft creamy texture and you know you’ve been hooked for life. We’re on about SUGAR Stroke of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl – a waterproof Kohl pencil that can add pretty to your eyes in a single swipe. CLICK HERE to view product
Geri G. Plush Mascara: Longer. Lusher. Thicker. Stunning lashes are just a few brush strokes away with Geri G.® Plush Mascara. This Rose Water mascara delivers high-impact results by volumizing, conditioning and strengthening lashes with Bladderwrack marine extract. CLICK HERE to view product