Published on January 15th, 2017 | by Neharika Sabharwal
Just Like: Frieda Pinto
People Magazine honoured her in their ‘Most Beautiful People List’ and ‘List of World’s Best Dressed Women’. Vogue Magazine had her in the “top ten most stylish women”. Askmen.com featured her in the “Most Desirable Women” list while GQ voted her “Hottest Indian Chick”. Beautiful, best dressed, stylish, desirable and hot are just some of the many titles the scintillating Frieda Pinto has under her belt. The Mumbai-born actress’ rise in Hollywood has been nothing short of a fairy tale, with her debut film Slumdog Millionaire propelling her into instant international style stardom. Nine movies later, Pinto’s fashion choices are more talked about than her choice of film roles.
Va Va Voom:
Her glowing skin and flawless complexion has most of us cursing our gene pool. It’s no wonder then that the 30-year-old actress is an advocate of minimal make-up. At the London premiere for the silver-screen venture, Trishna, the Indian actress doesn’t disappoint with her make-up styling. Subtle smoky eyes combined with rose-hued cheeks and glossy pink lips coupled with her hair pulled back softly from her face, just let her true beauty shine through.
Recreate her look for yourself with these simple tips:
- Start with a base as natural as possible. If your skin is as good as Frieda’s, you’ll probably need little enhancement. If not, make sure you cover all the blemishes, imperfections, redness and dark circles with a concealer. The key is to create a base that does not look cakey. Do this by using a foundation that is of the right tone and texture and ensure that the visage is even all over. To prevent shine, pat on a light powder to keep your base in place and your skin looking matte and marvelous.
- Notice Frieda’s brows? All natural and neat. To get this look, avoid liner and instead opt for a rich yet light brow powder. It’s just the ticket to fill any gaps in the hairs and gives a tidy finish.
- Freida’s eyes are the focus of this look, so do like she does and choose a sparkly taupe eyeshadow to sweep across your entire eyelids. Follow this with a darker shade and blend it into the creases to create depth. You can finish with a pale, shimmery shade of light brown or gold along the lower lash lines. Finish the eye area on a high with a few coats of mascara.
- Freida’s eyeliner look can be easily achieved with a eyeliner pencil. Using a pencil instead of a liquid liner will be soft enough to enable you to blend and smudge for a colour and texture that highlights your pretty peepers.
- Apply a warn-hued blusher to get a sophisticated and healthy glow. Smile into the mirror, load the brush with product and sweep gently over the apples of your cheeks.
- Finally let the natural colour of your lips shine through with a simple stick of gloss. It will subtly highlight and boost your over all look. Not a gloss person? Pick out a matching lipstick that will liven up your color a bit and enhance your features without looking overdone.
FAB BAG PICKS
SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick-Holly Golightly: SUGAR matte lip crayon is a super long-lasting lipstick that’s highly pigmented so you don’t have to worry about constant re-application. This must-have crayon lipstick has a soft texture with a silky matte finish. Want to pull off dramatic eyes and come out as a winner? Holly Golightly is the way to go! This peachy shade goes well with elaborate eye make-up & can also be used every day for a natural look. CLICK HERE to view product
Iba Halal Care Pure Skin Liquid Foundation: “Iba Pure Skin Liquid Foundation is a unique ultra-blendable satin-smooth formula boosted with aloe vera, Vitmain E and rich minerals that provides dazzling, long-lasting glow and full coverage. Flawlessly cover spots, blemishes, dark circles and patch skin tone. 100% alcohol-free and pararen-free. Suitable for all skin-types including oily or acne-prone skin. Breathable, oil-free, matte finish. Sun protection with SPF 15. ” CLICK HERE to view product
Johara Expert Pen Eyeliner: Play it fine or dramatic.Put an expert to line the windows to your soul. Johara Expert Pen Eyeliner has a unique pen formula that gives you oh-so-smooth and precise application, creating a highly pig¬mented, intense black line, that is quick-drying and non-feathering. The inno¬vative tip applicator provides ultimate control without skipping, so what you get is pure drama for your eyes. CLICK HERE to view product