Published on February 14th, 2017 | by Sharmila Chand
Take Your Pick: Right Bra
We explored how to choose the right bra. Now it’s time to explore different styles for different silhouettes, occasions and outfits.
You need a T-shirt bra for everyday use, a strapless or convertible bra for special occasions and a variety of necklines, and perhaps a plunge bra for a sexy blouse or a gown. Whichever you buy, choose according to body type, not personal preference!
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!
- Cup kinds: If your are full busted, then you should choose a full cup bra – they may look a tad maternal but will support you properly and make your curves sizzle. Small busts can buy demi-cups or balconettes – these are designed to be lower at the front, making them ideal to wear with low cut tops.
- Cleavage: If you want to “reduce” your large size to a less prominent one, then go for a minimiser bra – it is built to tighten around your bust so that you look a size smaller. If a smaller bust is your woe, then try maximisers or push-up bras – they are padded and push up your cleavage a tad for a sexier fit.
- Straps: Choose a normal, wider-strapped bra for heavy busts to get good support without the straps digging into your shoulders. Small busted gals can experiment with narrow and lacy straps. Another must-have is the multiway bra: very useful as they serve various purposes. They can be worn as halter neck, racer back or one strap bra or even strapless bras – perfect for those evening outfits. A strapless bra that comes with detachable straps is also a must-buy Nude is your best color choice when it comes to a strapless bra.
- Appearance: Buy seam-free or T-shirt bras if wearing for clingy tops and T-shirts. These bras do not show any ridges on the surface plus offer ample nipple cover. You can keep those sexier and lacier versions for the night, or when dressed in demure Indian outfits.
- Support: Go for underwire bras since they give better fit and support to larger busts. The bottom and sides of each cup is lined with a flexible wire to give great shape and support.
- For exercise: Whether it s run or gymming, or even yoga – wear sports bras as they are specially designed to allow freedom of movement while holding your breasts firmly in place. They are made of fabrics that can breathe well and helps the skin. They also protect the ligaments that support the breast tissue, which can otherwise become irreparably damaged.
Votre Tissue Nourishment Oil Breast Tightening and Re Contouring Oil : This specialty daily use massage oil is a mixture of TIGHTENING & FIRMING herbs which provide the necessary nourishment required for the Bust. It gives strength to the Breast muscle and relaxes the muscle tension. Works in sync with Votre’s Tissue Nourishment Lotion. CLICK HERE to view product
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil : Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is an advanced multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used all over the body. This preservative-free, lightweight formula contains an exclusive blend of key ingredients formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin looks and feels instantly soft and smooth with this unique, non-greasy, non-staining formula. CLICK HERE to view product
Vivel Cell Renew Deep Smoothing Body Lotion : Deep Smoothing Body Lotion Instantly smoothens rough patches for smooth, glowing skin. Who says you have to choose between deep nourishment and ultimate smoothness? The new Deep Smoothing Body Lotion has a smooth textured formula infused with visible Vitamin E beads that gently dissolve into skin to deep nourish it from within. With regular use it aids skin regeneration, leaving your skin irresistibly soft and smooth. CLICK HERE to view product