Published on March 8th, 2017 | by Rima J Pundir
Sweets and celebrations go hand in hand. And this Holi, switch to chocolate for some guilt-free indulgence, that’s also great for health!
- Keeps you full: Rich in fiber, a snack square of dark chocolate will stave off cravings for sweet, salty and fatty foods.
- Skin protect: Antioxidants called flavonoids found in dark chocolate can actually offer protection from UV. Does not mean you can skip the SPF!
- Happy Mood: Endorphins, check. Happy hormone rush, check.
- Makes you smarter: Cocoa contains flavanols that send blood rushing to your brain, enough to make you feel more awake and alert. Step aside energy drinks, chocolate is here!
- A healthier heart: Regular chocolate eaters actually love their heart. Chocolate, because of its inflammation-fighting properties, offers a host of benefits for the heart, including lower blood pressure, lower “bad” cholesterol and a lower risk of heart disease.
- Control sugar: A study has shown that regularly eating smalls amounts of chocolate increases insulin sensitivity, thereby reducing risk for diabetes.
- Skip the syrup: Coughing fit? Theobromine in chocolate reduces activity of the vagus nerve, the part of the brain that triggers hard-to-shake coughs.
Natio Ageless Dual Action Cleanser and Exfoliator : A two-in-one with organic rosehip oil and orange extract to gently purify and stimulate skin renewal.Gently exfoliates with micro-fine polishing spheres to unveil a younger looking complexion. Lightly polishes, tones and balances to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation. CLICK HERE to view product
Votre Body Polishing Oil : The enrich oil is a blend of herbs, Rosemary Oil & carrier oils; it works as a body polisher; improves blood circulation.: It helps in detoxification & stress relief. Ideal for Spa-like body toning & body polishing. CLICK HERE to view product
Spa Ceylon Neroli Jasmine Aromaveda – Hair Cleanser : A gentle cleansing formula with naturally calming & hydrating Ayurveda herbs & essential oils. Pure Aloe Vera Hydrates & purifies hair, improving natural scalp balance. Soya, Almond & Natural Vitamins help fortify hair & prevent dryness. CLICK HERE to view product