Published on April 26th, 2017 | by Rima J Pundir
All-Day Bag Essentials
Your beauty bag may contain all your go-to makeup & skin care products but are you sure that’s enough to keep you going through the day? Here’s a list of essentials you must have especially in times of beauty SOS…
Make-up removal wipes
- What: You cannot carry your make-up remover, cotton or trusty face wash with you in your bag lest you like leakages. So get a pack of make-up removal wipes that do the job as efficiently, with minimal fuss.
- Why: To repair that sudden influx of tears from that unexpected promotion, proposal or even just a hug!
- Which: Kara, The Body Shop as well as the trusty Oriflame and Avon have great options that don’t pinch the pocket…
- What: Drops of rain sound romantic but are likely to leave you looking like a zebra with stripes of make-up! Carry a compact to repair damage or simply redo it all if need be…
- Why: Powder your nose or reset your make-up, whatever be the need of the hour.
- Which: SUGAR AS NUDE AS IT GETS SPF15 COMPACT
Lip Balm (or gloss)
- What: Dig into some good food and that lipper, stay-on as it might be, is bound to come off in degrees. You don’t have look the same at all time, so look natural after a meal and just gloss up!
- Why: Repair colour loss to lips (and double up as cheek tint if need be).
- Which: KRONOKARE COOLING EXPLOSION LIP BALM
- What: Most of us don’t carry eye make-up at hand and frankly there isn’t a need but for that tube of mascara – one application instantly makes you look groomed, pretty and with ‘eyes wide open’ for fun!
- Why: Mascara actually ‘opens’ up eyes making you look subtly transformed without the whole gamut of make-up…
- Which: SUGAR LASH MOB LIMITLESS MASCARA
- What: Shocker as it might be for you, that 24-hour deo may only be lasting you till mid-day leaving the other to sweat it out with your BO! A quick wipe with a wet towellete and then a dab of perfume will freshen you up in a jiffy.
- Why: That 20-minute post lunch walk may have left you sweaty and unfit to face that important client meeting – spray some perfume on for a burst of fragrance and confidence.
- Which: A soft breezy scent in florals is good…
P.S.: Do add a bottle of mints or a stick of minty gum to your beauty kitty too. Romance could be around the corner!