Published on May 30th, 2017 | by Rima J Pundir
Get That: Showstopper Look
Get the look:
- Your gold make-up will be foiled if your face shines with grease! Start with a serum (try the Kaya Brightening & Firm Eye Serum) or moisturizer (if you have oily skin, choose one that is matte) and mix in a little foundation. This will plump out the skin and give you a dewy look.
- To dress up your eyes, apply the Be A Bombshell The One Stick in the shade Buckwild all over your lid. Use a black eye shadow on the outer corners of the eyes to create a light smokey eye effect.
- Now use a mascara (try SUGAR LASH MOB LIMITLESS MASCARA) that adds volume to your lashes and make them appear fuller. Use the mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
- A Peach blush (BELLAPIERRE MINERAL BLUSH) on your cheek bones gives you a youthful yet glamorous appeal. You can swipe some bronzer to define your cheekbones.
- To dress up your lips, stay away from bolder shades lest you take away from the “gold” look. Either use pale shades or stick to nude tones. You can jazz up your pucker with a high luster lip-gloss (try shades from Tommy G Dual Lipstick) in the end – but use a gloss that’s either clear or in the shade your lipstick is in. And that’s it, your mirror will reveal a gorgeous you in gold. Go on, shine!