Published on May 31st, 2017 | by Rima J Pundir
How To: Beautiful Waterfall Braid
From Mumbai to Dubai and from stylist to trainer, Ayesha Mistry’s philosophy is as follows “I believe that hair styling and make up is a form of art through which, I love to challenge myself creatively and express myself through my work”. Party hair for this season is curly, that hasn’t changed, however what has changed is the way people wear their curls now. While some prefer tonging their hair hence adding a lot of volume and texture into it, some an out-curl blow dry so they have a little bit of movement at the ends. What’s catching the eye this season is tons of braids!
- Start a French braid on one side of your head.
- Once you get past the ear, only braid in half of the bottom section of the hair, letting the other half of the section fall back down. Angle your hands so that your hair is moving towards the back of your head.
- Pick up a little more hair from the right besides the top section before you move your top section over to the middle once again. You will need to add the extra hair with the top section and fold over the middle section
- Now instead of folding the bottom section over the middle, drop it and pick up the section of hair that is loose next to the section (the hair left loose in step 2).
- As you fold the new clop of hair over the middle section, you will see the section that you dropped looks like a “waterfall”.
- Continue the same series of steps till you reach the other end.
Some Hair products we love:
Roots Professional Morocvita Oil : Pamper your hair with Roots Professional Morocvita Argan Oil, extracted from the Argan seeds. It is non-sticky and gets instantly absorbed by hair. Excellent for styling and finishing it can also be used after every hair wash on damp hair. It helps tame frizzy and unmanageable hair and the added vitamins A & E help nourish every hair follicle at the core. It also offers protection from UV rays and pollution. CLICK HERE to view product
Sebastian Volupt Spray : Raise hair into spectacular stage-filling styles with the cushion particle technology that best combines full-on volume and sensual softness. For extra volume, use with Volupt shampoo and conditioner. CLICK HERE to view product
Nyassa Hibiscus Shampoo : Nature holds some of the best secrets to healthy and luxuriant hair, and nyassa brings some of that to you in this shampoo. Fortified with an additional ingredient and a lasting fragrance, this is what your need for natural and effective hair care. CLICK HERE to view the product