Published on July 4th, 2017 | by Sharmila Chand
What’s In Your Bag?
Greek Actress Nia Vardolos from My Big Fat Greek Wedding once said, “You’re never too fat for a new purse!” True, resounds every woman reading this. Women and their bags have mystical connection – so here are the beauty contents of some of the women who let us stick our fingers into their bags!
- Natasha Vaswani, 26, an Associate Consultant PR carries her Mac eye kohl, Sephora lip gloss and Ferragamo/Nina Ricci perfume with her wherever she goes.
- 2. Sanya Dhir, 26, Brand Director, can’t do without MAC Studio Fix, Lacto Calamine lotion, MAC lip gloss and MAC sun screen SPF 35. Plus an Issey Miyaki perfume is a part of her all the time.
- Aanchal Saigal, 26, PR Executive is fond of Lancome Lipsticks, Bobbi Brown Kohl Pencil and a M.A.C mascara.
- Pratiti Rajpal, 26, Marketing Communications Manager has taken fancy to issey miyake perfume, Loreal lip gloss and Maybelline kohl to highlight her eyes
- Binisha Malik, 23, a Communications Consultant swears by Mac studio fix foundation. Along with this, she never steps out without wearing Chance Chanel and Colossal kohl by Maybelline.
- Ayesha Dahra, 30, Associate Director, PR and Corp Com says the Gucci Perfume is always in her purse, she makes it a point to have her Mac/ Maybelline Lipsticks, and Evion Hand Crème wherever she goes.
- Kanica Sharma, 24, PR consultant is a great fan of Victoria Secret’s Love Spell Body Mist, Kanica also likes to carry Lakme Iconic Kajal, Vichy Sun block, a lip balm from Fab India in her purse.
- Isha Kumar, 24, PR Consultant says that the Colorbar kohl is a must in her purse and so is her oriflame body cream, maybelline lip balm, and victoria secret mist.
- Neha Nirmalkar, 29, PR Professional makes sure she always has Revlon lip gloss, Maybelline waterproof eye liner and Delices de cartier perfume by Cartier in her purse.
- Savita Nadkar, 32, a doctor by profession keeps the Avene Thermal Water Face Mist, a Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream and a the BodyShop Lip & Cheek Stain at hand.
FAB purse must-haves:
SUGAR Stroke Of Genius Heavy-Duty Kohl : Eye makeup can be tricky but a stroke of genius can put you at ease. Add to that intense black colour and soft creamy texture and you know you’ve been hooked for life. We’re on about SUGAR Stroke of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl – a waterproof Kohl pencil that can add pretty to your eyes in a single swipe. Its wax-based formula spreads evenly and lasts for up to 8 hours. Not just that, it comes with a free sharpener to ensure your eye makeup is always on point. CLICK HERE to view the product
Ayorma Sun Block SPF 40 : Skin irritations are soothed with AYORMA’s Sun Block Cream SPF 40 that penetrates deep into your sun-sensitive skin to optimize your skin’s defense mechanism against environmental irritants especially against the harmful UVB and UVA rays. It is also immediately absorbed into your skincells to minimize imperfections, reduce melanin production and give you a flawless even complexion. CLICK HERE to view the product
Natural Bath & Body Foaming Face Wash : This unique deep-cleanser utilizes the ability of activated Bamboo Charcoal to detoxify, without drying out the skin. Amazingly absorbent, activated Charcoal unclogs pores and cleanses deep-set impurities and dead skin cells. The silk protein further enhances cellular turnover to aid skin renewal as powerful antioxidants of lemon oil and citric acid provide effective anti-ageing and blemish healing properties. Being completely free from Sulphates, the soft, rich and creamy texture of the foam makes this face wash particularly gentle for all skin types. CLICK HERE to view the product